Top 10 Benefits of Coconut Oil
Fresh Centrifuged VCO being a magic potion is no exaggeration. Hailed as a super food it comes with plenty of benefits. If consumed or applied to the skin, it becomes very beneficial to both the young and old.
Here are the top ten benefits of using Virgin Coconut Oil daily:
1. Coconut Oil contains Lauric Acid, a medium chain fatty acid, that can give a quick boost of energy.
2. Lauric Acid which transforms into Monolaurin is capable of destroying lipid coating viruses.
3. It also contains anti-microbial properties that boosts your immune system.
4. It speeds up metabolism which then burns more calories and keeps your weight in check.
5. It improves brain function and prevents diseases like Alzheimer’s .
6. It contains Vitamin E that helps in scar healing. If applied to the skin, it's anti-microbial properties prevents various infections.
7. Nourishes your scalp to prevent dandruff and makes your hair shiny and beautiful.
8. It prevents skin wrinkles and dark age spots.
9. Nourishes infants and helps them to gain weight.
10. It prevents kidney diseases due to it's anti-microbial effect. It also helps dissolve kidney stones.
The list goes on and on. This is only a preview to the wonders of Fresh-Centrifuged Virgin Coconut Oil.
The market floods with so called Pure Cold-Pressed VCO. But patrons are unaware that Fresh Centrifuged VCO is the purest form of coconut oil.
Cold Press techniques to extract coconut oil uses heat and drying processes. This lowers the quality of the final product. It also results in a strong flavor and aroma which is not found in pure coconut oil.
Fresh Centrifuged VCO is not yet common in the market. This is because of the high production costs. In turn, it yields a far superior product. AG Nutriceutical offers this superior product at an affordable price. Fresh Centrifuged VCO is the highest quality coconut oil you can find in the market.
So when you go out to pick your Fresh Virgin Coconut Oil choose wisely and live healthy. Choose VCO Fresh.